- About Polymetal
Polymetal International plc is a leading precious metals mining group operating in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
- At a glance
Information about asset portfolio, operating and financial performance, corporate governance, social responsibility. Key highlights.
- Our historyThe history of the company since its founding in 1998 in St. Petersburg to the present. Milestones in the company's history, key highlights revision history.
- Our leadershipOur leadership. Information about positions, dates of appointment, experience and qualifications.
- Group structureList of core exploration, mining, and production subsidiaries in Polymetal group structure.
- Our history
- Market reviewKey facts and prices for precious metals. Survey of supply and demand for gold, silver, platinum group metals. Features of global production, stocks and market trends.
- Strategy and business model
- Key goals and StrategyStrategic goals: robust performance, delivering growth, securing the future, governance and sustainability.
- Strategic objectives and performanceResults of applying the company strategy over the past period, key growth indicators. Strategic goals for the coming year.
- Business modelKey areas of the company's activities: focus on high-grade assets, strong capital discipline, investment in exploration, hub-based system, exemplary governance, operational excellence.
- Value creationValue creation for stakeholders: shareholders, employees, communities, government, suppliers, other capital providers.
- Mining lifecycleAn overview of key stages of the production cycle: exploration, development, mining ore, logistics, processing, selling, mining closure.
- Key goals and Strategy
- Corporate governance
General information about key principles, board structure, board of directors, board committees, corporate documents. Contacts of the corporate secretary.
- Board frameworkPolymetal International is compliant with the UK Corporate Governance Code, all applicable regulations of the Moscow Stock Exchange and Russian securities laws.
- Board structureThe Company’s Board comprises the non-executive Chairman, one executive Director, and seven non-executive Directors. Information about board independence, board diversity, board skills. General information on the procedure and conditions for the appointment of directors.
- Board roles
- Board of directorsBoard of directors. Board members. Information on positions, dates of appointment, previous experience, qualifications and other roles.
- CommitteesInformation on the responsibilities and composition of the Audit and Risk Committee, the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Safety and Sustainability Committee.
- Risk management
- Culture, purpose and values
- Stakeholder engagement
- ComplianceInformation on the procedure and conditions for the appointment of directors and the involvement of external consultants. Share dealing code, code of contract, Polymetal London ltd tax strategy.
- Board framework
Contacts in Russia, Great Britain and Cyprus. Contacts in areas: interaction with investors, media, career, receiving commercial offers.
- HotlinePolymetal has a Hotline, which is used to receive reports of impending or committed acts of corruption.
- At a glance
- Our Assets
Polymetal is a leading gold and silver producer. The company's assets include 9 producing companies and 3 major development projects across Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Where we operate
Interactive map of the assets, hubs, mining and processing companies, offices of the company in Russia and Kazakhstan.
- KyzylFlagship project of the company — Kyzyl: key facts and numbers, location, history, operations, reserves and resources, exploration, documents, contacts.
- Amursk POX hubProcessing center for refractory gold concentrates of the Russian Far East — Amursk POX hub. Overview, location, history, metallurgy and processing, exploration projects.
- AlbazinoWorld-class gold mine with a high-grade profile — Albazino. Overview, location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- MayskoyeLong-life high-grade refractory gold mine — Mayskoye. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Dukat hubRussia’s largest silver deposit and our core operation — Dukat hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Omolon hubHub with low capital intensity with multiple sources of high-grade feedstock — Omolon hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- SvetloyeThe lowest cost operation of Polymetal — Svetloye. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Varvara hubLarge modern processing centre with long-life open-pittable resources and the capacity to process third-party feed — Varvara hub. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- VoroAn established gold asset with stable free cash flow and our lowest cash costs — Voro. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Growth projects
Interactive map of the development projects, undeveloped primary deposits, exploration projects and competence centers in Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Amursk POX-2Processing center for double refractory gold concentrates of the Russian Far East — Amursk POX-2. Key facts, why it is important, block flow diagram, current progress.
- NezhdaRussia’s 4th largest gold deposit in North-east Yakutia — Nezhda. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, project development timeline.
- VedugaA high-grade refractory gold deposit located in Krasnoyarsk Region — Veduga. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, ore reserves and mineral resources.
- PrognozThe largest undeveloped primary silver deposit in Russia, Republic of Sakha, Yakutia — Prognoz. Location, history, geology, mineral resources estimate.
- VikshaOur first PGM asset and one of the world’s largest open-pittable PGM resources — Viksha. Location, geology, mineral resources.
- ExplorationSustained greenfield and brownfield exploration programmes. Results of exploration for the past period, plans for the coming year.
- Amursk POX-2
- Reserves and ResourcesDescription and assessment of mineral resources and ore reserves of assets. Breakdown by assets.
- Polymetal EngineeringPolymetal Engineering is a subsidiary of our holding company. Conducts a full range of works on the development of subsoil use objects. Company’s main activities at ICP stages. Project Design. Research.
- Exploration joint venture
- Where we operate
- Investors and Media
Information for investors, shareholders and journalists. News, financial indicators, reports, contacts, media library. Tools for investors.
- Reasons to invest in PolymetalDifferentiators of investor proposition: focus on high-grade assets, leading competence in treatment of refractory ores, strong capital discipline, exemplary governance, sustainability leadership, investing in exploration, operation excellence.
News and press releases: results, appointments, reports, notifications. Information about upcoming events. Subscription to news.
- Press releasesActual publications and archive of press releases since 2007. Notifications, announcements, results.
- Events calendarInformation on events for investors for the next year. Add company event to calendar. Materials of past events.
- COVID-19 updateSafety and labor protection measures taken by the company to minimize the risks of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Press releases
- Disclosure center
Documentation related to the activities of Polymetal: annual and sustainability reports, corporate documents, regulatory disclosures, ESG documentation.
- Corporate documentsDocuments related to the activities of the Board of Directors: Code of Conduit, Articles of Association, Terms of Reference. Policies and standards.
- Regulatory disclosuresPolymetal regulatory disclosures: press releases, publication of reports on payments to governments by year, tax strategies.
- Annual and sustainability reportsAnnual and sustainability reports for the entire period of the Polymetal company in pdf format with the possibility of export.
- Corporate social responsibilityDocuments related to sustainability, ecology, safety and health. Documents related to ESG activities.
- Other documentsAcquisition of Altynalmas Gold LTD. The public offering of shares on the LSE. Other documents.
- Corporate documents
- Reports and results
- SummaryHighlights, financial and production results. Production by mine. Related materials with the possibility of export.
- Results centreActual annual, financial and production reporting of the company, reserves and resources, results. Archive of results since 2005.
- Financial highlightsFinancial highlights: key numbers, income statement, balance sheet, statement of cashflows.
- Key performance indicatorsFinancial KPIs (revenue, total cash cost, EBIDTA etc.), operating KPIs, sustainability KPIs.
- Annual reportsPolymetal International PLC annual reports in pdf format with the possibility of export. Report archive since 2004.
- My reportInteractive reporting tool for a certain period with the possibility to select sections of interest for export in ZIP format.
- Presentations & webcasts
Presentations of preliminary and financial results. Presentations for investors. ESG presentations. Webcasts. Archive of materials since 2012.
- Shareholder centre
- Share tools
- Share informationTrading information about the shares of Polymetal International PLC. American Depositary Receipts (ADR).
- Shareholder structureTrading information about the shares of Polymetal International PLC. Documents related to the issue and large blocks of shares since 2009.
- General meetingsActual information about the general meetings of shareholders of the company. Archive of meetings since 2012. Collection of materials with export options.
- AnalystsInformation about company analysts: names, contacts, organisations.
- Shareholder FAQsShareholder FAQs. How to buy shares? In what currencies are dividend payments made? Is Polymetal part of any indexes?
- DividendsInformation about dividend policy and dividend history since 2011.
- GalleryPhoto and video materials about the extraction and production of precious metals, events for shareholders with the possibility of export.
- IR and Media contactsContacts of authorised representatives of the company for investors and the media. Representatives in St. Petersburg and London. Corporate brokers. Press Secretary.
- Reasons to invest in Polymetal
Priority areas of company development: safety, ecology, communities, employees, corporate governance. Key indicators. News.
- Management approachThe company's approach to sustainable development. Сompany values: compliance, effectiveness, stewardship, dialogue, ethical conduct, fairness. Business ethics.
- Our progress
- Data centerSocial reports, news in the field of sustainable development. Documents: policies, presentations and data.
- Green and Sustainable FinancePolymetal uses sustainable financial instruments such as green loans and ESG-linked loans to ensure responsible financing which aligns capital with the company’s strategy and strong ESG performance.
- Our storiesUsage of new technologies, investments in local infrastructure, environmental initiatives — the history of positive changes.
- Indices and awardsThe company repeatedly received awards and was included in the lists of the best companies in different areas of activity. Contests, ratings, indexes.
- Data center
- Health and SafetyCompany Health and Safety Policy. Responsible for safety. Risk management, accidents at work, involvement and training of employees.
- EnvironmentThe scheme of management of ecological responsibility. Initiatives of the company in the field of energy saving, environmental cleanliness, biodiversity conservation.
- EmployeesScheme of personnel service management. Number and composition of employees. Education and development. Employee relations.
- CommunitiesSupport of the local population. Social responsibility. Investments in the social sphere. Socio-economic contribution. Security.
- ESG FAQsESG FAQs. Social and environmental impacts. ESG scores. Tailings dam accidents. Climate risks.
- Management approach
- CareerWork in the company: geography, opportunities. Vacancies. Proposal for young specialists. Feedback form.