- About Polymetal
Polymetal International plc is a leading precious metals mining group operating in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
- At a glance
Information about asset portfolio, operating and financial performance, corporate governance. Key highlights.
- Market reviewGold and silver: background, market overview, demand and supply, mine production, reserves.
- Strategy and business model
- Corporate governance
Key principles, Board structure, Board of directors, Board commitees, Corporate documents, Contacts.
- Key principlesPolymetal International is compliant with the UK Corporate Governance Code, all applicable regulations of the Moscow Stock Exchange and Russian securities laws.
- Board structureThe Company’s Board comprises the non-executive Chairman, one executive Director, and nine non-executive Directors. Information about board independence, board diversity, board skills.
- Board of DirectorsBoard of directors. Brief summaries of company directors.
- Board CommitteesThe Audit and Risk Committee, the Nomination Committee, the Remuneration Committee and the Safety and Sustainability Committee operate in Board of directors.
- Group structureList of core exploration, mining, and production subsidiaries in Polymetal group structure.
- Key principles
- ContactsContacts in Russia, Great Britain and Cyprus. Contacts in areas: interaction with investors, media, career, receiving commercial offers.
- At a glance
- Our Assets
Key results, interactive map, development projects.
- Where we operate
Interactive map of the assets, hubs, companies and offices of the company in Russia, Kazakhstan and Armenia.
- KyzylThe operation in Kazakhstan: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Amursk POX hubInformation about Amursk POX Hub in Khabarovsk Territory: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- AlbazinoGold mine in Khabarovsk Region: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- MayskoyeLong-life high-grade refractory gold mine. Location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Dukat hubAssets and plants in Magadan Region: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Omolon hubThe hub in Magadan Region: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Varvara hubLarge modern processing centre in Kazakhstan: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- VoroInformation about assets in Sverdlovsk Region: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- Growth projects
- Amursk POX-2Information about Amursk POX-2 in Khabarovsk Territory: location, history, geology and mineralisation, operations, reserves and resources, exploration.
- NezhdaRussia’s 4th largest gold deposit in North-east Yakutia.
- PrognozThe largest undeveloped primary silver deposit in Russia, Republic of Sakha, Yakutia.
- VikshaOur first PGM asset in Republic of Karelia.
- ExplorationSustained greenfield and brownfield exploration programmes. Information about current projects.
- Amursk POX-2
- Reserves and ResourcesDescription and assessment of mineral resources and ore reserves of assets.
- Polymetal EngineeringResearch and development centre. Conducts a full range of works on the development of subsoil use objects.
- Where we operate
- Investors and Media
Information for investors, shareholders and journalists. News, financial indicators, reports, contacts, media library. Tools for investors.
- Reasons to invest in PolymetalDifferentiators of investor proposition: high-grade assets, production, capital discipline, growth of business, corporate governance.
News and press releases: results, appointments, reports, notifications. Information about upcoming events. Subscription to news.
- Disclosure center
Documentation related to the activities of Polymetal: annual and sustainability reports, corporate documents, regulatory disclosures, ESG documentation.
- Corporate documentsDocuments related to the activities of the Board of Directors: Code of Conduit, Articles of Association, Terms of Reference. Policies and standards.
- Regulatory disclosuresPolymetal regulatory disclosures: press releases and documents.
- Annual and sustainability reportsAnnual and sustainability reports for the entire period of the Polymetal company.
- Corporate social responsibilityDocuments related to ESG activities.
- Other documentsAcquisition of Altynalmas Gold LTD. The public offering of shares on the LSE. Other documents.
- Corporate documents
- Reports and results
- Results centreAnnual, financial and production reporting of the company, reserves and resources, results.
- Financial highlightsFinancial highlights: key numbers, income statement, balance sheet, statement of cashflows.
- Key performance indicatorsFinancial KPIs (revenue, total cash cost, EBIDTA etc.), operating KPIs, sustainability KPIs.
- Annual reportsPolymetal International PLC annual reports. Report archive.
- My report
- Presentations & webcasts
Presentations of preliminary and financial results. Presentations for investors. Webcams. Archive of materials.
- Shareholder centre
- Share toolsShare graph, Investment calculator, Share price look-up. Volume of transactions with shares, dynamics for the period.
- Share informationTrading information about the shares of Polymetal International PLC. American Depositary Receipts (ADR).
- General meetingsInformation about the General meetings of shareholders of the company. Materials of meetings.
- Analyst coverageAnalysts: list, contact information.
- Shareholder FAQsHow to buy shares? In what currencies are dividend payments made? Is Polymetal part of any indexes? Shareholder FAQs.
- DividendsInformation about divident policy and divident history.
- Share tools
- GalleryPhoto and video materials about the extraction and production of precious metals.
- IR and Media contactsRepresentatives in St. Petersburg and London. Corporate brokers. Press Secretary.
- Reasons to invest in Polymetal
Priority areas: safety, ecology, communities, employees, corporate governance. Key indicators. News.
- Management approachThe Board of Directors structure. The company's approach to sustainable development. Сompany values. Business ethics.
- Our progress
- Data centerSocial reports, news in the field of sustainable development. Documents: policies, presentations and data.
- Our storiesUsing of new technologies, investments in local infrastructure, environmental initiatives - the history of positive changes.
- Indices and awardsThe company repeatedly received awards and was included in the lists of the best companies in different areas of activity.
- Data center
- Health and SafetyResponsible for safety. Risk management, accidents at work, involvement and training of employees.
- EnvironmentThe scheme of management of ecological responsibility. Initiatives of the company in the field of energy saving, environmental cleanliness, biodiversity conservation.
- EmployeesScheme of personnel service management. Number and composition of employees. Education and development. Promotion.
- CommunitiesSupport of the local population. Social responsibility. Investments in the social sphere.
- Management approach