- No material COVID-19 outbreaks have so far occurred at our operations. Multiple employees tested positive for the virus with the vast majority of confirmed cases occurring during intra-shift breaks away from mines or during mandatory observatory period.
- Health and safety of our employees and other people is our top priority. Strict precautionary procedures are maintained at all production sites despite gradual relaxation of state quarantine requirements in Russia.
The procedures include:
- daily temperature checks,
- regular medical surveillance
14-dayisolation of new shifts with COVID tests performed twice — first upon arrival and then before allowing to proceed to work on-site.
- Polymetal has organised isolated accommodation space for placement of potentially infected employees, enhanced hygiene protection in public spaces and increased control over disinfection and sterilisation measures. Adequate medical supplies are in place at all locations.
- Personnel at off-site offices in Russia who report to work are tested on a rolling
2-weekbasis. Personal meetings and business trips are limited. Management offices in Kazakhstan continue to work remotely.